Re: Help me!

I sayd that I was unable to press the skip button (that ask to check the
media or not) because my keyboard doesn't work until X is started.
If i type 'linux text' I can't do nothing, because at the first text-mode
window (blue background, red buttons...) I can't press nothing, because my
keyboard doesn't work. I tried with an external keyboard, but the problem
is still.
I need a loader that doesn't ask me nothing, but NOTHING.
I tried to compile it myself but i can't compile it.
Could you compile a loader that doesn't ask NOTHING, and go directly to:
Running Anacond, the linux installer...
Please!