I know the reason of the error

These days I was working on a mini redhat9 customized installation.
I deleted many rpms that I don't want and modified the comps.xml,
and the whole dist can fin in just one cd.

But at first I was trapped in this error:
/usr/lib/anaconda/harddrive.py  line 218
TypeError: in readHeaders
      an integer is required.

Today I know the reason of the error.

I stripped the dist to fit in one cd and I didn't use splitdistro
and I didn't use genhdlist --withnumbers --fileorder pkgorder.txt [cddir1] [cddir2] ...
the hdlist* in my iso was generated just by genhdlist /work/onecd/i386
and there isn't any disc seperation info in it,
so anaconda errors.

I used splitdistro and  genhdlist --withnumbers --fileorder pkgorder.txt [cddir1] [cddir2] ...
the hdlist*
and mkiso and use harddirve install method
Everything is now OK.

X.H. Beijing