Custom Redhat 8 install CD How To

Anyone know of a good How To doc which details how to make a custom install CD with a custom kernel?  I'm looking to distribute install CD's to remote locations for installation of a custom config including a modified kernel.  I already have a configured server that I want to replicate or copy. Please advise.

thanks-Steve