From where anaconda gets images of release notes? RH9

Hi,

 From where anaconda gets images of release notes when building iso images?
I thought that it gets them from /usr/share/anaconda/pixmaps/rnotes/ directory
of the installed RH9 building system. But after a test, when i've created
customs CDs, it is clear it is not true.

I'm not able to find it in sources :( Could someone explain it and help me ?

Thanks in advance
				Zdenek Pizl