Re: From where anaconda gets images of release notes? RH9

Dne Tuesday, 17. June. 2003 14:38 Alain TAUCH <alain tauch thalesatm com>
napsal(a):
> > Maybe I have missed something :(
>
> maybe you missed the good ones, there are many folders
> for these pictures and rnotes/*.png are only used if
> rnotes/xxx-install-lang-xxx/*.png are not present.

:) as I wasn't sure how it works (anaconda) I  delete all LANG subdirectories
and did symbolic links to the currdir (ln -s . de or example).

Cannot be possible that anaconda uses images from a rpm package ?

z.p.