Re: From where anaconda gets images of release notes? RH9

Zdenek Pizl wrote:

> Cannot be possible that anaconda uses images from a rpm package ?

I'm not sure to understand your question,
but anaconda uses images from a rpm package: anaconda-images,
which need to be changed.
If you didn't change the rpm, it sure won't work.
As I said in my first mail, files are located in the rnotes
folder of anaconda-images source tree.

--
Alain