Changing kernel on new RedHat 8.0 disks

	I'm trying to build a new install CD using an updated kernel,
and mk-images doesn't seem to be finding it.  It seems that it is
supposed to rsh to a machine called 'porkchop' to find the most
recent kernel.  Barring that, it is supposed to hunt through a
directory using 'findPackage', but that function doesn't seem to
be totally reliable.

	Any hints?  I kinda need to get this stuff working soon.  I'm
about to try using the original kernel.

--
Adam Haberlach         |  "When your product is stolen by thieves, you
adam mediariffic com   |  have a police problem.  When it is stolen by