/usr/sbin/chroot: cannot execute usr/sbin/ldconfig: No such file or directory

	I've managed to create a CD that boots, but now it seems to botch the
handoff to anaconda, with an exec: no such file or directory when init
tries to get things going.

	I've looked at the output from upd-instroot as it is output from the
voodoo_magic.sh script, and one of the itneresting bits seems to be that
I'm getting:
/usr/sbin/chroot: cannot execute usr/sbin/ldconfig: No such file or directory

This is emitted from scrubtree, and it looks as though no matter what I
do, I don't see either /usr/lib/locale or /usr/sbin/ldconfig appear in
my image directory.  I'm thinking that something is causing glibc-common
to fail to unpack properly.

	Anyone have any ideas?  I've just spent the entire day on this and I'm
going home.

--
Adam Haberlach         |  "When your product is stolen by thieves, you
adam mediariffic com   |  have a police problem.  When it is stolen by