make a post script whith kickstart

hello all
I would like to put a postinstall script on the kickstart file (on my own redhat 7.2cd)
I would that my script make 3 things:
-Call linuxconf to configure the network
-Call fdisk to make a lvm device (and 3 device on the lvm but without a fixed size, i would like to choise the size)
-Copy a rpm who name is "los-config" on /root/ (this rpm is on the cd of course)

I have never made a shell sript so you can see how i need help Thanks in advance