Re: no text in gui during rh8 custom install

On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 17:53, Andrew Thomson wrote:
> been busily making my own custom rh8 cds.. however during the pretty gui
> install, i get no text!

I currently have the same problem with an RH8 install that I have
created but I have been focusing my attention on the comps.xml, as it
seems that the first portion of the file contains the
internationalization strings.  Perhaps I wrongly assumed that some how I
toasted the file during my media compilation process.  I just started
tracking this down but don't remember seeing the "pango" error pop up.
What was mysterious to me is that the installation works flawlessly in
text mode.

-Matt Howell
mhowell cybarworks com