post install - access to cdrom files

Hello,

Could someone tell me how I can access files on the cd while in the kickstart post install section ?
If the cdrom is already mounted, where do I access it ?

I am interested in installing some rpms from the CD in the post section, and copying some scripts to my new filesystem.

I am using RH7.2. I have the installation on a single CD plus some of my own rpms and scripts in a '/misc_pkg' dir.

TIA.

-Depankar