[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

getfullcomps.py -> comps.xml



Hi to all.

I'm rebuilding a RH9 in one CD only.
I'm rewriting the comps.xml file but when I run this command:
/usr/share/comps-extras/getfullcomps.py comps-false.xml /root/mydistro i386 > pacchetti.xml,

 I obtain this error message:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
/root/mydistro/i386/RedHat/base/comps-false.xml:11: error: Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding !
    <name xml:lang="cs">Járo</name>
                         ^
/root/mydistro/i386/RedHat/base/comps-false.xml:11: error: Bytes: 0xE1 0x64 0x72 0x6F
    <name xml:lang="cs">Járo</name>
                         ^
/root/mydistro/i386/RedHat/base/comps-false.xml:3669: error: Premature end of data in tag comps
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I don't know if when I open this file with vi, I change some character....

Thanks 
enrico




[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]