Re: changing installer images

Edgar Chillón 'Chillux' wrote:

I have the same problem but I dont undestand de
solution ! What you said is that i have to create a
tar from the /usr/src/redhat/BUID ? extract the files
in other location, modify the png's files and the buid
the tar again, descompress in the /usr/src/redhat and
then buid the rpm ??

Is that correct ? if not, what that I have to do ?

Hey Edgar

You might want to check out steps 1- 6 on the following page for a guide on how rebuild the anaconda rpm with your custom changes ...

http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/CustomizingAnaconda

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!