Running anaconda from command line

All,

I am trying to use anaconda/kickstart to create a specific installation
on a secondary attached disk (/dev/hdb e.g.) mounted on a host system
(/dev/hda e.g.). The installation is for a different machine, with
potentially different hardware. It should happen without any GUI,
entirely from the kickstart file, and should simply conclude with
success/failure (no reboot).

The goal is to pop this disk out of the "install" machine, go to the
target machine, pop the disk in, and boot up.

I couldnt search anaconda archives as it is unavailable today. I am
trying to decipher the python scripts to see how can I convince anaconda
to do my job :)

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
-Dhananjay