ImportError during buildinstall

I'm trying to build Fedora Core 1 with all of the updates, and running
into a few problems. I've been using the scripts from
http://www.tuxfan.homeip.net:8080/hacks/build_distro-Fedora-v0.1/ as a
guide, although I get the errors if I use the scripts or execute things
manually.

During the buildinstall, I see the following:

Removing unused python files in hdimage... Traceback (most recent call
last):
  File "/usr/bin/anaconda", line 341, in ?
    import signal, traceback, string, isys, iutil, time
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/isys.py", line 17, in ?
    import _isys
ImportError: libbogl.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory
find: usr/lib/booty: No such file or directory
done.

Unsure why it isn't picking up _isys, tried setting PYTHONPATH in a few
different spots but didn't help, and googling turned up nothing. I'd
search this list's archives, however redhat.com is returning errors.

The build completes, but then I get the exact same error booting off of
the first CD right after anaconda loads.

Ideas?

--
- Simple Nomad ---- thegnome nmrc org ---- thegnome razor bindview com -
- "Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand -