how can i make my custom installation

 Hi1!!!1
Freiends

I m right now allloted a project to change the linux
installation for my company.
so I want to get into the anaconda i nstaller source
code

I am stuck at one file called "loader.c" in loader2
directory. in that there is a function called
"getProductName()" in that function i dont know
understand the "/.buildstamp" file. that file is being
opened for product name info. my Question is Where is
that file & how can i generate it or read it?

Waiting for reply.....

Yahoo! India Mobile: Download the latest polyphonic ringtones.
Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com