Re: little man pages for anaconda binaries

Akbar S. Ahmed wrote:

I have some home made text files that are similar to, but not exactly like, man pages. I'm getting ready for a trip so I may not have time to upload them immediately, but I'll get to it as soon as I can. BTW, I'll be traveling for about a month, so this may take a while.

You can send over any stuff you have to me and I can get it integrated into the anaconda-doc project for you. We are *trying* to stick to a roadmap of sorts and we only have 2 weeks set aside (starting this week) to get all stuff in ...

let us know what you think ...

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!