RHEL3 loader driverdisk.c bug?

I notice that if I try a kickstart with "ks=floppy dd".  After it loads
the driver disk, it asks "Do you wish to load any more driver disks?".
If I say no, it immediately continues the kickstart instead of prompting
for the first boot disk.  Since it does not prompt for the first boot
disk, my ks.cfg is never copied to /tmp and the kickstart fails.

Shouldn't loader see that you ran ks=floppy and ask for the first
floppy?

/Brian/
--
       Brian Long                      |         |           |
       Americas IT Hosting Sys Admin   |       .|||.       .|||.