Re: "An error occurred unmounting the CD..."

I did do a genhdlist, I didn't do a pkgorder-- I didn't think pkgorder's
were necessary for single cd distros.  I've never used it before. Yes it
is trying to switch from CD1 to CD (well it says ISO1 to ISO)

I did try following your page :
http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/CustomizingFedoraCore

But couldn't get pkgorder to run without complaining about not importing
whiteout.. Yep I did set the PYTHONPATH.

Your help is appreciated,

James

James S. Martin, RHCE
Contractor
Administrative Office of the United States Courts
Washington, DC
(202) 502-2394