FIXED: "An error occurred unmounting the CD..."

Had to a genhdlist --withnumbers...

What gave that away was the part of the error message that said:

Switching from ISO[1] to [] for <package>

Exception was : an integer is required

So basically it was switching from 1 to null because the hdlist did not a
have reference to which CD the package was on, even though there is only
one CD.  I never had to use this option before, but I think it's probably
a safe thing to do all the time from now on.  This was on RHEL3QU2.

Forrest,

Thanks for the help, maybe you can update your wiki with that information?

James S. Martin, RHCE
Contractor
Administrative Office of the United States Courts
Washington, DC
(202) 502-2394