how to stop rebooting the machine after installation

Hi
How to stop the machine from rebooting once the linux is completely installed , & I get the login prompt.
I m using Kickstart installation method from CDROM.
I have made my own kickstart & put it in my CD.
There is no problem with Kickstart file . It is working well.
Where I need to make changes?
Thanx
Tanu