Re: how to stop rebooting the machine after installation

1) Delete the line "reboot" from ks.cfg. This will stop the machine from rebooting.
2) Press Ctrl+Alt+F2 to get a shell prompt (not login prompt) anytime during the installation.

Ajay

Tanu Agarwal <tanuagarwal rediffmail com> wrote:

Hi
How to stop the machine from rebooting once the linux is completely installed , & I get the login prompt.
I m using Kickstart installation method from CDROM.
I have made my own kickstart & put it in my CD.
There is no problem with Kickstart file . It is working well.
Where I need to make changes?
Thanx
Tanu