-----Original Message-----
From: anaconda-devel-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:anaconda-devel-list-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of Mike
Honeyfield
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 4:58 PM
To: anaconda-devel-list redhat com
Subject: Re: buildinstall error, is it fatal?

Thanks for the swift reply

I have 14Gb of disk space and 386Mb of RAM in this box. My /tmp is
almost empty, just some 1k text files.

Any other ideas?

Mike

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:31:50 -0400, David Tegelaar <dtegelaar egenera com>
wrote:
> Not good but might be an easy fix.  Try clearing
> out space in /tmp filesystem.  I've seen these
> messages (rarely but it's happened on old Unix
> systems) where it really is a lack of memory
> causing these messages--not lack of disk space.
> Try clearing out /tmp fs disk space though and
> hopefully that's all that's needed.
>
> -dave

[snip]