Re: buildinstall error, is it fatal?

Mike Honeyfield wrote, around 10/04/2004 06:23 PM:
Awesome. I will try that.

Hopefully I can figure it out from there.

I didn't see a mention of which version you are working with.

fwiw, with RHEL 2.1, we experienced intermitant failures of the sort you're reporting. Retrying (as many as 4 times) would eventually produce a working image.

Note to others: there was a wrapper script so I'm positive the invocation was identical each time. I never tracked it down, and it seems to not happen under ES3....

--Hal