genhdlist segfault

Hey,

Running genhdlist with numbers and pkgorder switches, genhdlist
segfaults after a few secs.

I checked the mailing list and saw a few ideas. i have checked the
permissions and check the gpg sigs on the rpms. Not all rpms are
signed either.

However, running strace genhdlist shows me that genhdlist is not happy
with a handful of packages that have jumped up 1 in full versions and
not packages that are not signed with gpg, e.g.

was:
foo = 1.0

now:
foo = 2.0

If I put back the older version it completes ok.

Any ideas? I deleted the older hdlist1 and hdlist2.

Thanks in advance.

Mike