Can anaconda enter the new installed system directly without reboot?

Hi all,

I have installed a Sun Java Desktop System(JDS),which based
on SUSE.It need not reboot after install, but directly
enter into the newly installed system.

I know for fedora, anaconda use a boot kernel during
install, and need reboot to change the normal kernel.

JDS's technology is interesting. Can anaconda do it also?

Cheers!

Shen