redhat

 Hi all,

  I found Some Redhat logos n pictures while installing Redhat 9.0 On machine. How can I change them with my own. I want to see my own pictures or logos in the installation. Where can I change in Anaconda Source.
  I want to see 'My linux' in place of 'Red Hat Linux' . For that where can I change in Anaconda Source..?

  Please help me out..

  - Bhasker