Kickstart in Rescue Mode?

Does anyone know if it is possible to use a kickstart file in Rescue Mode.  If so, do you know how to do this or where I can look to find this out?  Basically, I need to boot up in rescue mode and get through all those screens to select rescue image locations, NFS server name, DHCP or static config.  I need to be able to boot into rescue mode and just run a few commands but it needs to be entirely automated/without any user interaction.

Thanks!