Re: I don't want to customize my own distribution.....

Dustin kirkland wrote:
Hey list-

I think since I joined this list earlier this year, probably 3/4 of
the traffic has been requests to help customize distributions.

I was wondering if it would make any sense at all to separate "the
further development of the anaconda toolset" and "the roll your own
distro starting with Fedora" into different lists?

Not a lot I'd think. The volume is not high, those best able to answer would need to be on both lists to provide a service, and the questions here show what needs to be covered by anyone who feels an urge to document.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait
1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au  Z1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au

do not reply off-list