internationalization and customization

Hello.
I wanna try to customize Anaconda and FC3 for my needs.
Theres is no hy_AM.UTF8 locale in Fedora and there is no armenian
translation of anaconda.
I want to create my own Fedora Core 3 (or FC3 like) distribution with
armenian installer and armenian locale enabled.

Please, tell me something about steps, that I should do for it.

I think I'll use buildinstall, genhdlist, and pkgorder utilities, and
anaconda sources.

Thank You very much!