Oops

Just realized I clicked send on the wrong email....

I was about to say. Or probably easier, I could just build a new kernel
from the kernel source rpm with ext3 in it.
--
Glen Gray <glen lincor com>                             17 Dame Court
Senior Software Engineer                            Dublin 2, Ireland