Anaconda (10.x.x.x) Structure/Internals

Title: Anaconda (10.x.x.x) Structure/Internals

Hey,

I'd like to know if there's any good WiKi's or HOWTOs on the Anaconda internals. I want to help modularize Anaconda by allowing users to create screens. One method I'm thinking about is the use of python plugins (in source form not DSO).

Is anyone else working on a project? Or have any pointers?

Thanks,

Shawn.