Re: Re: kickstart with new Anaconda-11

Hi John..

  Actually I wanted to create a custom CD of Fedora core 5 based on a single CD installation. This CD will include all the packages I need.

  So basically I need the steps to create custom CD of FC-5.

  I have created one CD of CentOS ........ but CentOS contains hdlist etc. And the process rebuilding the distribution  contsins " genhdlist ", "pkgporder" commands etc.

    I am little bit confused because I don't find any hdlist on Fedora core-5 (CD 1).

  Please Let me know from where can I get this knowledge .. is there any source .... ?????

  Is there any fedora's website explaining these process ???

  Please help ...

Regards