Re: Fedora / customization -- getting rid of the Fedora wallpaper..

Hi Niels

Thanks for that... tat works just great!!!! i had just googled the path as is earlier & came upp with the package that holds that... the command now verifies the same...

but thanks again...

I would also like to know how i can get the " license agreement " come off the installation.. in the sense, do away with it...

any help here wud be great

regards

krishnan.