Re: Network driver loaded, but anaconda doesn't see it

DC> https://www.redhat.com/archives/anaconda-devel-list/2005-December/msg00038.html

I had seen that message but didn't make the connection.  Unfortunately
it looks like the thread died there; is there any solution, workaround
or hack I can experiment with?

I guess the code of issue is in loader2/selinux.c::loadpolicy() where
it calls getpolicyver() and gets 20 back, then looks for policy.20 in
various directories.  I guess I could hack out the call to
getpolicyver and hardcode it to 19.  I'll try that tomorrow.

 - J<