I want to customize loader of anaconda...

Hi,

I'm a newbie and i don't speeky english very well. but I go to try explain
me, OK?

In the reality, I only wanted to use loader of anaconda and to make it
call my shell installer. My shell installer is ready and i don't need help
with it. I need only make a loader customized based in anaconda.

Somebody could help me?

Thanks