Re: How anaconda evolved

On 21/09/06, nirupama rout <nayanarout1233 yahoo co in> wrote:
hello all

I want to start with anaconda installer.I want to go into the root cause for
how anaconda evolved.What structure was thought to follow.What was the
primary design goal of anaconda or I can say what could be the primary
design goal for any installer(os installer).

Could i get any help in this regard?

The following link may be a goos start for you
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AnacondaBuildDocProject

regards
Manilal