bz#235709 console layout -> xkb layout mapping for Serbian

Hi,

there is only one serbian console layout file in anaconda for both their
keyboard layouts. But we need to have two different scripts in xkb configuration
for them.

I can fix it by symlinking sr-cy to something like sr-latin and then
just simple add two definition lines to rhpl keyboard mappings.

But I'm not exactly sure how it will affect Fedora as a whole (I can
probably ask the maintainer of kbd package) or if there isn't any better
solution.

--
Martin Sivak
msivak redhat com