Re: File conflicts error during FC5 installation

On 1/1/07, M. ArunKumar <marun odysseytec com> wrote:
Hello All,

I'm trying to build my own customised OS from FC5 which will be of just a single CD.

I have completed almost all the process but now met with the FILE CONFLICTS error.

The installation is very proper and even during the checking of the package dependencies I don't have any problem. The file system formatting is also proper and I could also delete and reformat a partition. But once the installer gets ready to start the installation of various packages I get the the following error:

Do you use your local yum repo or directly from Intenet repo ?
For local repo, tell us how do you check package dependencies.

I do also my customized one-cd based on FC5/FC6 no problem.

Cheers,
--
http://vnoss.org