fc6 problem with ks.cfg from http on nonstandard port?

Any ideas/suggestions?  This may be a fc5->fc6 regression as I think I
didn't change anything moving to fc6.  I looked over code until I
couldn't figure out where mygethostbyname() was defined, to verify that
it is paying attention to the :<portnum> syntax.  Maybe theres already
a closed bug that my simplest of bugzilla searches failed to find?

-dmc/jdog

05:33:50 INFO    : file location http://10.0.2.2:11252/os.cfg
05:33:51 INFO    : transferring http://10.0.2.2:11252//os.cfg to a fd
^[      05:34:27 ERROR   : cannot determine address family of
10.0.2.2:11252
05:34:27 ERROR   : failed to retrieve http://10.0.2.2:11252///os.cfg