Re: distribution customization

> Jeremy Katz (katzj redhat com) said:
> > > 2) How do we package these modifications?
> >
> > If we go the kickstart route, then it's just a metadata/config file for
> > the spin and doesn't necessarily need to be packaged.
>
> Well, but if you're attaching files you want to drop on the OS, or
> stuff for product.img, etc., etc.

I guess the real question is how much this actually occurs...  you can
obviously package up the contents for a product.img (cf RHEL4
anaconda-product packages), but the question is if that's what we want
to be doing for "official" spins.  Having the tools support it is an
entirely different matter.

JEremy