Hello List,

It is my understanding that the mk-images script creates initrd, which contains the list of modules that need to be loaded before anaconda runs.

If I want to make sure a new network module is loaded before anaconda starts, do I simply need to modify the NETMODULES line in mk-images.ppc, modify the module-info file, and then rebuild?

BTW, this is for RHEL4u5.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,
-Dan