Re: Two questions about RPM packages

Ali Majdzadeh wrote:
Hello all
I have two questions regarding RPM packages installed during installation.
First, is it possible to indicate which RPM package should be installed
first or last?
For example, I want an RPM package to get installed after all of the
packages being installed.
Second, how is it possible to specify the order in which a group of related
RPM packages should be installed?
For example, Xfce desktop contains ~30 RPM packages, i want to specify the
installation order. Is it possible?

What problems are you trying to solve?

--

Cheers