Re: Two questions about RPM packages

Hello John
I have built an RPM package which does some clean-ups and rewrites some special files. I want this package to get installed as the last RPM package.
Also, for a collection of packages (Xfce Desktop) genhdlist throws warnings about the order of the packages; how is it possible to mention the installation order of a collection of packages?

Best Regards
Ali

On 1/17/07, John Summerfield <debian herakles homelinux org> wrote:
Ali Majdzadeh wrote:
> Hello all
> I have two questions regarding RPM packages installed during installation.
> First, is it possible to indicate which RPM package should be installed
> first or last?
> For example, I want an RPM package to get installed after all of the
> packages being installed.
> Second, how is it possible to specify the order in which a group of related
> RPM packages should be installed?
> For example, Xfce desktop contains ~30 RPM packages, i want to specify the
> installation order. Is it possible?

What problems are you trying to solve?

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait
1aaaaaaa coco merseine nu  Z1aaaaaaa coco merseine nu

Please do not reply off-list