Issue with i2o Raid devices?

I have several systems with Adaptec 2010s zero channel i2o controllers.   During re-install, the controller is not detected.  specifying linux noprobe and then manually selecting the controller (i2o_block) still does not detect the controller nor the drives.  Controller has latest bios installed.  shadowconnect reports that the controllers are supported, and suggested that I contact this list to see if there is a known issue or workaround with anaconda.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins