Re: Bump CD size in splittree to 685 instead of 640

Jesse Keating wrote:
We shipped FC6 with a set size of 685, could we make this the default in splittree?

Why do you still hard-code the size? IMV it should be a parameter (maybe with a default value). Some people like to create their own with bigger images, and if I'm never going to burn it to any media, the larger the better.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait