Re: Bump CD size in splittree to 685 instead of 640

On Saturday 20 January 2007 15:03, John Summerfield wrote:
> Why do you still hard-code the size? IMV it should be a parameter (maybe
> with a default value). Some people like to create their own with bigger
> images, and if I'm never going to burn it to any media, the larger the
> better.

It has to be coded somewhere (:  One can pass a variable or set a variable
when using splittree, I just thought that the default should reflect what
we've used for Fedora 6.  In pungi, I plan on making it a (semi hidden)
configurable parameter.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora