Re: Bump CD size in splittree to 685 instead of 640

On Tuesday 23 January 2007 07:44, John Summerfield wrote:
> Kill the webmaster for me:-)
> I went straight to a shonky website with a shonky certificate. Does it
> really require https?

For now yes, as the website can do a login, and we want that login encrypted.
The cert is just a temp cert, as this is the trial run of the Fedora Hosted
Projects.  If you're not giving over any information, it shouldn't matter if
the certificate is "shonky".

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora