building customised distros from Fedora Core 6

Hi

I have been trying to build a customised version of Fedora Core 6.
Believed that genhdlist, pkgorder, build install will work.

But, found that genhdlist is nomore available.
There is no correct documentation available for the alternate method.
I tried using createrepo. But i am not able to proceed.
I am using anaconda(11.1.1.3) version.

I will have to do this immediately.
Can somebody help me in getting the defined procedure (or any available scripts) for the same.

Thank you

select view apply