Re: About /tmp/cdrom

Olivier,

/tmp/cdrom is not in the chrooted environment ( e.g. /mnt/sysimage/tmp/cdrom )
so you must run your post install script in a non chrooted environment

Kiyo

On 3/9/07, Olivier BONHOMME <obonhomme nerim net> wrote:
I would want to execute some scripts located on my install CDROM. I read
some documentations which says that the block device for the cdrom is
/tmp/cdrom and that I must use it. But when I list the /tmp directory I
have no cdrom device.